chassis brackets fabrication bolt on

Bounty: $4.80

Posted By: HelpIdentify
Listed: April 27, 2020 Ends: July 26, 2020

I'd Like to Know:

what this are called and what they are used for, maybe a brand, please use a reference link to the same

Item History: none

Size: 5 x 4 x 2"

Markings: none

Identify This

Have Something to Identify?


They are "T" post brackets. Used for mounting various items to metal T fence posts. They come in different sizes and with different angle bends.


By: stamcon

Submitted on: 10/23/2019 at 08:39PM

thank you for the opinion, but the ones referenced are lot larger and looks different. These probably got to a car,