Galvanized brackets

Bounty: $4.80

Posted By: HelpIdentify
Listed: May 04, 2020 Ends: August 02, 2020

I'd Like to Know:

looking to find out what these are called and what are they used for, please use reference link to the same

Item History: none

Size: none

Markings: none

Identify This

Have Something to Identify?


They're custom brackets to mount strut channel(Uni-strut, Kindorf, Superstrut, etc) to round posts/pilings, such as used for a dock/pier. The curved plate matches the curvature of the post and the exposed top and bottom holes are used for attachment. The strut is used with various brackets for securing pipes.


By: stamcon

Submitted on: 11/18/2018 at 05:49AM

Are you able to find any like these online? I'm not seeing any square plate strut channel brackets online for docks or piers.