Help Identify

Bounty: $4.00

Posted By: HelpIdentify
Listed: November 04, 2019 Ends: February 02, 2020

I'd Like to Know:

I would like to know what these are, what they go to, what they're used for and who makes them. Thanks.

Item History: N/A

Size: Tiny.

Markings: None.

Identify This

Have Something to Identify?


Those are gold plated contact inserts for Hubble style connectors. if you look at the round receptacle this is what they are made for.


By: alex1195

Submitted on: 08/24/2015 at 06:58PM

Hello, these are a lot smaller then the referece link you provided, do you think they go to something else?

Double sided key lock tumblers, mostly used in automotive applications.


Mechanic for over 20 years, rebuilt, many double sided key locks.


Submitted on: 07/12/2016 at 10:19PM

Can you find these online? I'm having trouble verifying your answer because I can't find any "double sided key lock tumblers" that look like these. Thank you.

These are blades for IDC Insulation Displacing Connectors or IPC Insulation Piercing Connectors. There are numerous manufacturers and applications in the communications & electronics industries. They are common in punch down blocks for telephone junctions and ribbon cable connections.


By: alnusviridis

Submitted on: 07/13/2018 at 05:30AM

Thanks for the contribution but I can't locate any that resemble the ones we have for sale. I see several that have the same general appearance but not these specifically. Could you possibly find a closer match?