Pneumatic wheel lift cylinder & valve

Bounty: $4.00

Posted By: HelpIdentify
Listed: May 04, 2020 Ends: August 02, 2020

I'd Like to Know:

I would like to know where I can find this device online -- not the Humphrey cylinder, but the pneumatic wheel device.

Item History: N/A

Size: N/A

Markings: There is a sticker that says 'Humphrey KALAMAZOO, MI' with '410 39 70 24V DC 4.5 WATTS VAC-125 P.S.I.' underneath it. There is also a tag on the cord that has the numbers 27085-1046763. Lastly, on the wheel it says 'COLSON'.

Identify This

Have Something to Identify?


Humphrey makes electro and pneumatic cylinders and valves. This looks like one of the lift legs you would find in a Hospital cart to raise and lower a patient.

By: alex1195

Submitted on: 08/24/2015 at 07:02PM

Hello, I cant seem to find anything thats similar on ebay or google as you state. Anyway you can provide a reference link to something like it?

This is a tool designed to help nurses with patients getting in and out of the beds. I posted 2 different links below!


By: Collector_Guy*

Submitted on: 12/04/2015 at 11:49PM

You're in the ballpark but I need a link to the actual product... or maybe a name or product number to help track it down. Your links were helpful but I couldn't pin point the exact product those components would be used on.

Humphrey products in Kalamazoo Mi, manufactures various kinds of switches. I could not find this in there product catalog. It is some kind of pneumatic pressure switch. You can ask them, but i firmly believe only part of this was their production and the reast was made in a machine shop for a special purpose.


By: Shawn

Submitted on: 04/17/2017 at 12:04AM

Thank you for your opinion. Are you able to find the wheel device anywhere online? I'll accept that answer if you can find it.